Wednesday, October 27, 2010

90210OMG!


I started watching 90210 and the next thing in knew, I was loving it and waiting for the next episode very week. So what was it that made me love it? Well, a glitz and glamour lover as I am, I was bound to like it naturally. Beverley Hills, the drama, the spice, the hot girls and the handsome guys, it all made 90210 one of my favorites. I loved the theme music and I had it as my cell phone ringtone for a long time.

90210 is a sitcom aired on Star World. The main characters are Annie, Ethan, Navid, Naomi, Silver, Dixon and Adrianna who go to West Beverley Hills High and the whole drama is centered their along with the teachers and the parents. I liked Adrianna’s eyes and sleek hair, Annie’s curls, Naomi’s bitchiness and I liked everything about Silver. From her name to her looks, I liked her a lot. And off course all the chic fashion. I liked Ethan and Navid both as they were quite handsome. The fashion divas, life in Beverley Hills, the drama, all the handsome characters, that’s what was rocking about 90210. It is a remake of 90210 of the 90s and is originally based on the book, Beverley Hills 90210.


But with the second season, I started disliking 90210 because of the same pattern, the hook ups, the breakups, the cheatings, the unfaithful relationships, it got to my nerves and I quit watching it. It was sick to watch just about the lame relationships and not one of them impresses me. I mean, why they can’t portray sincerity or love? Why is it always about lust and sex? Is elite American culture really so weak and sickening? Well, it is a matter not concerning to me. One season was a good watch but one season was enough as well!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment