Wednesday, May 11, 2011

They don’t like my jeans, they don’t get my hair


Yeah, they don’t. And the heading, I don’t mean it literally. It’s just that people don’t or rather, don’t want to understand other people. I mean, they are thrusting their view points and other shit on them all the time without bothering to know what they think….or to take it seriously even if they do bother. And what do they expect in return? Repellent forces? Well, they get that all right! If you try to be your judge in front of them, it doesn’t help; it just makes you more of a freak than you already are in their eyes. Everyone is just so busy being selfish …. And I’m not saying I’m outta list of ‘everyone’. This is nothing sad. It’s just something you cannot help if you are the subject… so we wait until the quest is over; knowing deep down that all the search will get you nothing more than you couldn’t without the quest…

1 comment:

  1. u lost me at the 'quest' part.. the rest of it is pretty coherent.. =P
    being a 'freak' means you're different, that's not a bad thing :D

    ReplyDelete