Sunday, April 1, 2012

Realizations Lately


I have been delaying this for a year now. Found it in my archives and I felt sadness.   

Do you ever wonder how transient the life of a human being is? That everything comes to an end sooner or later? That things and situations and events and people never remain the same? From the world history to our own significant/insignificant lives, countless examples can be found. Though the change you are going towards might prove fruitful for you but the pain of passing through the change is what makes everything unsure. Maybe ‘pain’ is a big word for most of the changes in life but there is something, reluctance, a fear, what-ifs etc.

Until now I think this is good, that maybe, just maybe, it will last. But then there are days when I think that there can be a hundred things which can happen to end this. A hundred possibilities. And who could stop them from happening and leaving me at the same place where I was before.

Do you ever wonder how easy or different human beings would be if there was no existence of feelings and emotions? I mean, everywhere we see, everything works on feelings and emotions. The thing that makes it difficult is the fact that we have to use the right ones at the right time and if not, that is where heartbreaks and low morale comes up, don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment