Tuesday, December 28, 2010

That Dalmatian…


Okay so I see this Dalmatian on my way to work. That is one beeaauutiful dog. I can only imagine how expensive they must have bought that dog because Dalmatians aren’t available in my country. The house is double storey and that Dalmatian has a dog house on the second storey and each day he is standing there looking here and there and that’s how I see it every day. I don’t know but Dalmatians has some kind of attraction to them, maybe because of their unique coat pattern or I dunno… Anyway, I’m always happy to see that Dalmatian every day and a little bit down if it is not standing there.   
    
I don’t know since when I started loving dogs so much but I love them a lot now. Oh, how I crave to have a puppy right now and watching that Dalmatian everyday renews my passion every day. I don’t have a dog yet but I’ve learned all the dog training, that’s how much I love dogs. I know I can just buy it but I don’t have that much money to go spend on a dog. Maybe in a year or two I’ll save enough. I’ve had offers to take some Russian Hound puppies but I just cannot think of anything other than a German shepherd puppy or a Labrador puppy.

So that was the story of a Dalmatian I love :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment