Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Have You Ever Felt Like This?


I saw this picture on some website and the first thing that came in my mind was "Whoaaa!". This is a picture which seems like showing some beautiful relationship. Like this picture could be a start of a relationship just by looking at it. The plain yet dominant looking platinum wedding band, going perfectly with the diamond studded fancy platinum wedding ring, just how a man and woman should be. Its like this picture is showing a human couple; the strong, masculine, upright man and the perfect-bodied elegant lady. I know this whole thing is making very little sense but this picture captured my attention in some weird way and i had to let my thoughts out. I'm not much of a fan of marriage, love or relationships but that sure was something!
 

1 comment: