Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Cousin's Post


I write a blog where I write about fashion, lifestyle, health and recipes etc. I have a 12 year old cousin who lives in my house practically all day and goes home only to sleep. So watching me write blogs every day, she got inspired or something and when I allowed her to use my pc one day in her spare time, she wrote this blog, asking what is that thing called which you write every day and told me shes gonna write one today.

I was really impressed with what she wrote, considering that she studies in some local not-so-good school and who everyone considers a dumb girl. Other than the spelling mistakes and the bad English, I was really happy with her writing, the headings, lists and all. So this is what she wrote.

 Recipee…
Cheese balls.
Macronies. (she means macaroni)
Noodles.
Chana chat.
Pratha rool.
Cheomiones. (she means chowmin here)

Cheese balls.
When we make cheese balls we use these things some are as follow ……

Ingridents….
One packet cheese.
One cup rice. (rice in cheeseballs?)
Some salt.
White paper.
Some flore.
Red mirch powder.
Baking powder. (she intends to make the cheese’foot’balls with baking powder I guess :-D)
Corn flore.

Garnishing for salad. (where did salad come in cheeseballs?)
Some ring onions. (she means onion cut in rings)
Some ring tamatoes.
Round cut lemon. (lemon cut in two)
Some salt.
Peprica powder.
Some zera.

Making cheese balls.
First we do we take a ball (play with it and come back to our recipe) add some cheese , one cup rice ,some salt, 
Red mirchi , powder , baking powder , corn floar , mix them , get it shape round. Ok,a fri the pan . add some oil .  fri these cheese balls.serve it with your self (lol).
And serve it with salad.

Director; asma.
Creator;;rahima gul.  [thanks]

(this is the part I liked the most, she asked me what is a director, I told her someone who tells you how to do some work. I had no idea what she was asking me for and she used it because I was instructing her how to use Word and all. That was intelligent!)

2 comments:

  1. You made fun of the poor girl. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. rahima did well yar... i like her sense of cretivity!! she has instincts to write...

    ReplyDelete