Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Heart Out

Dear bloggie,

I'll be sleeping today with a low morale and a broken heart. I feel so wretched and miserable (Gawwd, i feel stupid writing this sentence). I know writing a journal is not my thing, i despise it, but today i want to let it out because its eating me away. I need to let it out but i don't want to.... because i fucking don't know myself what the hell is wrong. Some people have it all..they fucking have it all. Everyday i am reminded of the fact how 'perfectly' things are going for me in the long run, that I'll be stuck in time just as i am right now and will be as stagnant as ever.

Okay, this is not being ungrateful, not at all, I'm thankful for a lotta things, but there are other things which are more frustrating, which takes over my life. Nothing catches my interest, nothing makes me happy or excited, i want to be away from people even more now, i don't get tensed or stressed out, its like I'm numb to all the feelings and emotions (which I'm thankful for most of the times).

Anyway, that's it. i feel such a DRAMA QUEEN writing all this, but at least its out!   

When i was going up the stairs, 
i met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today,
i wish, i wish he would go away..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh! its a problem with our new generation... ummm.. bt i too feel like this way sometimes...lol

    ReplyDelete