Monday, March 14, 2011

Sugar n Pepper


Cooking is a big deal for me because I cook only occasionally, mostly when I’m worked up and I want a diversion. I almost never cook the same thing twice and never the usual everyday food. Though I have made a lot of desserts and dishes but these are the photos of only some of them.

I don’t have the photos of some of the other good things I made like the icecream sundae with the whole chocolate sprinkling and wafer, lasagna, Subway styled sandwiches, chocolate mousse and other stuff I can’t recall right now. I’m a pro in making macaroni and spaghetti and these are the only things I have made more than once. I’ll keep adding more of my ‘achievements’ when I get back to the kitchen, till then, have a laugh at these.   

 

 
This is the chocolate walnut cake i made. It was good,my first try at some actual cake.

The cake of my 20th birthday. It's called Death by Chocolate. It was awesome, just thought it would be fun to put this up as well :)

Cake of my 21st birthday :) Its called Moca Java

Tis' like a cooking show, right? :) It was when i made brownies, dint turn out really well

This is some cake i made, just the sponge, the cream and the strawberries, wasn't good :)

My second try at pizza. The dough was bad which made it inedible :D The topping was good though

I can hear people say, "what in the name of God is this???" These are the chocolate chip cookies people :) i know, i know, it was my first try, cut me some slack :)

When i made doughnuts the first time, ahhh, the time... i thought i might put Dunkin Donuts to shame, lol. They were fine if we dont go to how they turned out :)

A little blurred, i know.Tthis was an achievement because i had this salad in some restaurant and i tried it at home the next day and it was pretty good. 

Behold!! these are the cupcakes i made and man did they turn out amazing. I also sent these to some of my relatives and they loved it too. The best part is, i loved these n that's what matters actually :)

2 comments:

  1. hello dear, i'm interested to get the recipes for the cakes and cupcakes..they look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can say is: yummmmmyyyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete