Thursday, March 22, 2012

Protocol

I hate being stuck in the traffic.

Then again, who doesn't! It's like being stuck in the traffic is directly proportional to you getting late from work or university and/or a hot day. However, there is an exception to it.

I don't mind when I'm stuck in the traffic because the roads are closed for some minister or high ranking personnel to pass.

I don’t know why. All the traffic stopped strictly and the road is empty for a few minutes. Three security Pajero’s passes, a Honda, another security car and then you see a Mark II with black windows zooming past, another series of security cars, an ambulance and they are gone. I find the sight of that Mark II very fascinating. The protocol they get, important, authoritative, classy. I say that no matter how much of a corrupt and a lowly hypocrite is sitting in that car and no matter through what sinister means he has reached to this level (because that’s how we generally perceive our politicians to be, I’m not generalizing here), he has earned this protocol where general public is stopped from going on the same roads that Mark II has to pass.

So for a rank like that, i don't mind being the general public. I was talking about this with a friend and he said it’s because I have royal blood running through my veins and I laughed at that :-P I just think it’s fascinating somehow and fascinations doesn’t have to be reasonable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment