Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Bumper Sticker Collection

Add caption




Add caption
thumbs up!

story of my life!

and we will have it all!

sheepish grin!

i do!
another one of my favorites.


customized myself.


i do :)
hell yeah!

one of my favorites.

it does :(

Add caption
that's me!

i certainly do!

i seriously feel like this sometimes.

motto of my life!

brilliant.

cute!


that says it all!

my birth month

seriously!

well said, Monroe :)
i dedicate this to my one and only niece (as yet) because I'm proud to be her aunt.






I just love bumper stickers and grafitti. This is the collection i have made from Facebook and Google which i wanted to share. I like bumper stickers because they are a cool way to express my likings, dis likings, views and opinions and most of all the colors and the fonts are what makes em cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment